September 22, 2013
Chairperson Vickie M. called to order the regular meeting of the Central Oregon Intergroup at TEC (St. Helens Hall) at 5:30pm.
Attendance sheet was passed. A quorum was established. Introductions were made. Only IGR’s and AB members are eligible to vote.
Voting Members Present: (IGR’S)
(Cody M-Secretary/WFS)(Diane W.-Tues Nite)(Ben D-Sisters)(Greg B-As Men see it)(Fred B-Attitude Adj)(Bill O-Safe Harbor)(Peggy R-MMD)(Pattie O-Safe Harbor)(Pete M-Thur Mens Book)(Dan P.-EER)(Rivka G-ABC)
NON VOTING MEMBERS PRESENT:
(Vickie M- Chair)(Jennifer C.-Newsletter)(Joan C-EER)(Sean G-WFS)(Steve G-Adv. Board)(Mark C-Website Chair)
A. Approval of Minutes
August Minutes were read and approved
B. Treasurer’s Report
Not Present but report passed around and approved.
C. Committee Reports:
Monthly Office Report: Total Office calls were 74 and 103 after hours calls. There were 10 after Hour Sales/Deliveries. There were 71 Office Visitors. Income: $2,421.66 Expenses: $1153.95. After hours can contact Jack.
The Hotline filled – Fri 9:00pm-9:00am.
Has Tuesday & Wednesday 1pm-5pm slot available.
Jennifer needs more stories.
New Oct-Dec schedules are in.
Nothing to report.
D. Old Business:
- Redmond Rebels member wanting to stand for Vice Chair in Oct.
- Bylaws: Reorganized and updated and will be posted by webmaster along with old for groups to compare and bring back for Nov meeting.
- A member of AA approached the former Entertainment Committee in a hopes of discussion of resolution, No reply from former committee.
E. New Business:
- Vicki: Attitude adjustment alerted that they were not pleased with monetary donations being displayed on Newsletter front page. Issue was corrected and pulled immediately.
- TEC: letter of complain about loitering to be brought back to home groups.
- BYPAA: Putting bid in for 2014 fall ORCYPAA conference on either Oct 3-5 or Oct 10-12. Asked to amend letter to include anybody willing to learn is welcome and will not interfere with any large intergroup events. Suggested to go with Oct 10-12. Vote was taken to approve Intergroup support of the bid.
- Bylaws & Service Manual: state we must have an Activity Committee called “Sober Fun Activities Committee”. Need for Activity Chair and members for committee, take back to groups to announce in meetings.
- Intergroup: upcoming positions available-2 Advisory board members, Treasurer, and Webmaster.
- New Ad-Hoc committee to revise the IGR manual created.
- IGR Budget Committee created with 4 members.
Meeting adjourned at 6:36pm. The next meeting will be at 5:30 p.m. Sunday, October 27th at TEC St. Helens Hall.
Yours in Service,
Cody Manriquez, Intergroup Secretary