October 27, 2013
Chairperson Vickie M. called to order the regular meeting of the Central Oregon Intergroup at TEC (St. Helens Hall) at 5:30pm.
Attendance sheet was passed. A quorum was established. Introductions were made.
Voting Members Present: (IGR’S)
(Cody M-Secretary/WFS ))(Rivka G-ABC) (Peggy R-MMD)(Bev D-IGR/sis)(Liz T-IGR/Att. Adj)(Kasey Z-IGR/Rule62)(Dick-IGR/Nooner)(Reed K-IGR/Rdm Reb)(Scott H-IGR/Madras)(Pete M-IGR/Mens book)(Mike S-IGR/safe harbor)(Kaylin-IGR/Young&Sober)
NON VOTING MEMBERS PRESENT:
(Vickie M- Chair)(Jennifer C.-Newsletter) (Mark C-Webmaster/By the Book)( Lauren Geyer/WFS)(Dave W-Potluck/Tues night)(Linda T-Treasure/Not a glum lot)(Todd H/noon)(Aaron D-Ent. Chair/24&alive)
A. Approval of Minutes
September Minutes were read and approved
B. Treasurer’s Report
Was read and approved
- IGR manuals are done and will be passed out next month.
- Special meeting of AB meeting was explained.
- COIEC: has new monthly meeting Redmond Alano club 3rd Sunday at 4pm. There will be new position available.
Monthly office report: Total office calls were 81 and 99 after hour’s calls. There were 10 after hours sales and deliveries. There were 80 office visitors. Income: $2,937.77 Expenses:$1,313.29.
2nd tradition articles next month. Needs birthdays for Nov.
- Madras and Prineville had great turn outs.
- 4 slots open for Thanksgiving Alcothon . Alcothon Potluck down stairs of St. Helens hall and meeting upstairs.
- The kitchen will put a donation box out. there was a discussion about putting this as an announcement in the newsletter. Was determined to not follow the traditions. Individual IGRs can take back to group if they wish.
Up to date
- There will be a new year’s dance.
- New monthly meeting, all welcome Redmond Alano club 3rd Sunday 4pm.
- Spirit of rotation is beginning to take place, new positions are being established and input and ideas are welcomed.
- List of all officers will be put onto the website.
- Discussion of a standard form to help with new events and ideas.
D. Old Business:
- Vice chair- Reed K. stood and was voted in.
E. New Business:
- IGR/AB positions-Nominations will be in Nov, Elections in Dec, and Take office in Jan.
- 2ABpositions, Treasurer, Webmaster, Hotline
- Discussion to combine Webmaster and Newsletter positions.
- IGRs to take back to groups and bring back the next week.
Meeting adjourned at 6:32pm. The next meeting will be at 5:30 p.m. Sunday, Nov22th at TEC St. Helens Hall.
Yours in Service,
Cody Manriquez, Intergroup Secretary