NOTE: Beginning this month, the minutes of the Intergroup ADVISORY BOARD monthly meeting will be posted here.
Advisory Board Minutes
November 24, 2013
- Vickie called the meeting to order at 4:30pm
- Quorum was established.
- Voting member are: 4 Advisory Board, Vice Chair, and Secretary
Voting Members Present:
(Cody M-Recording Secretary/WFS) (Doug M- Adv. Board/Sat AM 11st)(Pattie O-Adv. Board/Safe Harbor)(Bill O-Adv. Board/Safe Harbor)(Reed K-Vice chair/Thur mens book)(Steve G-Adv. Board/WFS)
Non Voting Members Present:
(Vickie M-Chair/Tues nite) (Joan C-Office Mgr/EER) (Lauren G/WFS)(Alan A/WFS)
A. Approval of Minutes
Minutes were read and approved
- B. Office Report
- Monthly office report: Total office calls were 108. There were 16 after hour’s sales and deliveries. There were 94 office visitors. Income: $2,291.97 Expenses:$2,266.01.
- Mon 1-5pm hotline needs to be filled.
- Book and coin sales low
- Treasurer has not been able to signing on to the COIGEC account at the bank and this has caused Entertainment money to be inaccessible.
MOTION-chairperson (Vicki M) to be authorized to release funds at her discretion from the Entertainment committee account. Motion Passed
- Proposed monthly salary increase for Office mgr from$624.00-$700.00, and for Jack from $156.00-$170.00.
- Discussion to have budget committee look at it (Joan, Bill, Vicki, and Linda).
MOTION-Give Joan the raise, but not for Jack and consider looking at a bonus for Jack at the end of the year. Motion Passed
- Schedule chair should be getting info and forward to the correct person, easing the responsibility of Office mgr.
- Need to put some energy to find a new Hotline chair, also to ease the workload the office mgr is currently doing.
Meeting was adjourned at 5:15pm. The next meeting will be at 4:30pm December 22nd at TEC’s St. Helen’s Hall.
Yours in Service,
Cody Manriquez, Secretary