NEW TO AA
Only you can decide whether you want to give A.A. a try. Admitting you might need help, or admitting that you’re an alcoholic, takes courage. There are a handful of pamphlets and resources that will tell you more about this fellowship and help you decide whether A.A. could be right for you.
To learn more, please explore the information located below and/or contact us anytime at 541-548-0440
Alcoholics Anonymous World Services publications, available at aa.org:
- AA At a Glance
- A Message To Teenagers
- A Newcomer Asks
- Do You Think You’re Different?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information on Alcoholics Anonymous
- Is A.A. For You?
- Questions & Answers on Sponsorship
- This Is A.A. Our basic text, the book Alcoholics Anonymous, lovingly referred to as the Big Book is also available as a PDF. Alcoholics Anonymous (Big Book)