Central Oregon Intergroup, Inc
January 26, 2014
IGR Meeting Minutes
- Chairperson called the central Oregon Intergroup meeting to order at 5:30pm.
- Attendance sheet was passes
- A quorum was established.
- Introductions were made.
Voting Members Present: (IGR’S)
(Cody M-Secretary/WFS ) (Reed K-IGR/Rdm Reb)(Diane W-IGR/Naz Tues) (Dan P-IGR/EER)( Lauren G-IGR/WFS) (Pattie O-AB/Safe Harbor) (Micheal S-IGR/Safe Harbor) (Bill O-AB/safe harbor)(Aaron D-Enter/24&Alive) (Peggy R-IGR/MMD) (Liz T-IGR/Att Adj) (Susan R-Alt. IGR/SIS)(Larry S-IGR/Madras)(Rivka G-IGR/ABC)(Bob J-IGR/New Horizon)(Todd H-IGR/Noon)
NON VOTING MEMBERS PRESENT:
(Vickie M- Chair) (Joan C-Off mgr/EER)(Samantha R/WFS)(Austin M-Alt IGR/Safe Harbor)(Dave W-Potluck/Tues AA) (Vera F-DCM to OSYPAA/Att Adj)(Mark C-/By the book) (Jennifer C-Newsletter/Sober Desire) (Steve G-AB/WFS)(Kristel M-Al Anon IG Rep.)(Mike M-Visitor area 5)(Fred B-Alt IGR/Att. Adj)(John M-Visitor)
Approval of Minutes
Minutes were read and approved with one correction, New Hotline Chair’s name to be put in the minutes as Samantha, not Sam.
B. Treasurer’s Report
- New Treasurer making transition into position from previous Treasurer. We ran a deficit of roughly $600 due to end of year bonuses.
- Treasurer and IG Chair will go to bank Jan 27 to put Treasure on IG account.
- There was a minor mistake- Donations total for Dec. also has a part of Nov added in. Total Donations were $2,297.04, Income from books and Literature was $1,436.45 and $814.00 for coins and etc.
- New Hotline chair is adjusting to the position and All shifts have been covered.
- Feb 1st is a spaghetti feed at the St. Marks In Redmond.
- No articles for the moth as of yet, help here is needed. Even a brief summary of an individual’s month would be helpful.
- New IG potluck schedule is out and there are slots for groups to sign up for.
- New Webmaster adjusting to position.
- AA Group contacted webmaster to see if there upcoming fishing tournament in Prinneville could be put on the IG website. More info on this is needed before approval.
- When accessing via mobile device, addresses don’t show up, unless you click exit mobile app. Webmaster will attempt to rectify this to make for easier access.
- Began setting up events for the year.
- New campsite registry is making it troublesome for registering for Suttle Lake campsites this year. May not happen this year.
- There may be an overlap between the Cresent lake campout and the IG potluck this year. Trying to avoid this but may happen.
- New Years Eve dance was a success. Made a rare profit of $622.81
D. Old Business:
- Central OR coins: IGRs came back with groups vote. Vote was taken and we had did not pass. We will not proceed with central OR coins at the IG level.
- Budget: IGRs came back with groups vote and vote was taken. Budget passed.
E. New Business:
Change of venue for potluck: St. Helens hall does not work well for potlucks because of multiple factors. Newport ave. Church Of Christ is available Sat. for the same price as St. Helens hall but we will also have use of the kitchen and other facilities. Potluck chair to make decision on new venue.
- OSYPAA: hosting Valentine’s day dance Feb 14th, Shilo Inn ball room. Meeting from 7-8pm Dance w/DJ 8-11pm. $10 at the door.
Meeting adjourned at 6:40pm. The next meeting will be at 5:30 p.m. Sunday, Feb 23rd at TEC St. Helens Hall.
Yours in Service,
Cody Manriquez, Intergroup Secretary