Home-Group & Service Workshop
Saturday February 20th Noon-2pm
Upstairs TEC/SHH (469 NW Wall st. Bend Or. 97701)
- Why is it important to have a Home-Group?
- What is the difference between a Group and a meeting? How do I stand for a Service Position?
- Why is it suggested I only belong to one Home-Group? How do I c hoose a Home-Group?
- Is every group different?
- What is the Service Structure?
“Most A.A. Members have found it important to belong to one group, which they call their “ H ome Group” . This is the group where they accept service responsibilities and sustain friendships. – The A.A. Service Manual By Bill W.
Come learn, ask questions, snack, and have fun! Feel free to bring some food to share
For more info contact Tamara @ 541-639-1447 or Marie at 310-941-5084