Fall is in the air and there are a few things coming into play with your Intergroup.
The newest item is that we have brought the Central Oregon Speaker Meeting that meets the 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month on board. We will be adding a Chairperson to our roaster and are excited with this new endeavor.
We are getting so excited to move into our remodeled meeting space at the end of this month. The Church will be doing a punch list the week of Thanksgiving and if all the kinks are ironed out we will make the transition. Our room is self contained and we are configured a bit differently.
The Christmas Alcathon will return to Brooke’s Hall. Hopefully we can resume our monthly potlucks in that space starting in January.
And, of course, it is that time of the year for elections!! Nominations (or you may stand for a position if you choose to do so) will be this month. The IGR’s will bring the names back to you and then we will vote at the December meeting. The following positions are becoming available to begin in January:
- Chairperson – 2 years sobriety requirement, 2 year commitment
- Recording Secretary – 2 years sobriety requirement, 2 year commitment
- 2 (odd year) Advisory Board Positions – 2 year sobriety, 2 year commitment
- Potluck Chair – 2 years sobriety requirement, 2 year commitment
- Schedules Chair – 2 years sobriety requirement, 2 year commitment
- Central Oregon Speaker Meeting Chairperson – 2 year sobriety requirement, 6 month commitment
It has been an honor to serve as your chairperson, thank you for letting me be of service!!
Yours in loving recovery ~ Vickie