Central Oregon Intergroup, Inc
IGR Meeting Minutes
December 22, 2013
- Chairperson called the central Oregon Intergroup meeting to order at 5:30pm.
- Attendance sheet was passes
- A quorum was established.
- Introductions were made.
Voting Members Present: (IGR’S)
(Cody M-Secretary/WFS ) (Reed K-IGR/Rdm Reb)(Diane W-IGR/Naz Tues) (Dan P-IGR/EER)( Lauren G-IGR/WFS) (Pattie O-AB/Safe Harbor)(Kaylin J-IGR/Young&Sober)(Micheal S-IGR/Safe Harbor) (Bill O-AB/safe harbor)(Aaron D-Enter/24&Alive) (Kasey Z-IGR/Rule62)(Bev-IGR/Sis in Sob)(Peggy R-IGR/MMD) (Greg B-IGR/as men see it) (Pete M-IGR/Mens book)(Liz T-IGR/Att Adj)
NON VOTING MEMBERS PRESENT:
(Vickie M- Chair)(Linda T-Treasurer/Not a Glum) (Joan C-Off mgr/EER)(SamR/WFS)(Austin M-Alt IGR/Safe Harbor)(Dave W-Potluck/Tues AA) (Vera F-DCM/Att Adj)(Mark C-Webmaster/By the Book) (Jennifer C-Newsletter/Chicks w Chips) (Steve G-AB/WFS)
A. Approval of Minutes
Minutes were read and approved
B. Treasurer’s Report
- Bank account has $4,626.00 with $2,000 in prudent reserve.
- Bonuses were given to Intergroup office employees.
- Bylaws have been signed and finalized.
- Still having communication problems with bank.
- Monthly office report: Not a Complete report and was was given with two subtotals. First subtotal was for the period of 11/18/2013- 12/14/2013 totaling $2,886.24. The second subtotal was from 12/15/2013- 12/19/2013 and totaled $451.95. Total to date was $3,338.19.
- No sitting Chair
- Not present but fliers were dropped off for upcoming event.
- More articles are needed
- Monthly cutoff date will be the 25th of the month. If received after this, will not guarantee it will be in for that month but would still like to get them.
- Thanksgiving potluck was successful and made $326 even without a kitchen.
- Christmas potluck to be held at Newport Church of Christ 8am-6pm, speakers at 7pm. Speakers are David H-AA, Matt C-Al-Anon
- Discussion of making a specific time for a meal to be served but no consensus on the idea.
- Did not get printed, will be done and can be picked up at IG office on Monday Dec 23.
- Website has updated the bylaws and event calendar
- OCYPAA still needs to be posted
D. Old Business:
Elections: all positions were filled!!
- Even year advisory Board-Peggy R. and Mike S. voted in.
- Treasurer– Dan P. voted in.
- Hotline Chair– Sam R. voted in.
- Webmaster– Steve G. voted in.
- Former webmaster will be available for assistance for 60 days.
Budget: proposed budget was presented.
- It is a working document for IGRs to take back to groups and bring back in January for a vote.
E. New Business:
- Attitude adjustment: like to discuss IG purchasing wooden coins with Central Oregon on them to be given as 24 hour and for visitors to the central Oregon area token. These coins do not necessarily meant to represent sobriety time. IGRs to take back to groups and bring back to IG in January.
- Entertainment: could use donations for raffle that will be held at the New Year’s Eve Dance.
Meeting adjourned at 6:40pm. The next meeting will be at 5:30 p.m. Sunday, January 25th at TEC St. Helens Hall.
Yours in Service,
Cody Manriquez, Intergroup Secretary