Central Oregon Intergroup, Inc
Advisory Board Minutes
December 22, 2013
- Vickie called the meeting to order at 4:30pm
- Quorum was established.
- Voting member are: 4 Advisory Board, Vice Chair, and Secretary
Voting Members Present:
(Cody M-Recording Secretary/WFS) (Doug M- Adv. Board/Sat AM 11st)(Pattie O-Adv. Board/Safe Harbor)(Bill O-Adv. Board/Safe Harbor)(Reed K-Vice chair/Redmond Reb)(Steve G-Adv. Board/WFS)
Non Voting Members Present:
(Vickie M-Chair/Tues nite) (Joan C-Office Mgr/EER) (Linda T-Treasurer/Not a Glum lot) (Lauren G/WFS)
A. Approval of Minutes
Minutes were read and approved
- B. Office Report
- Monthly office report: was given with two subtotals. First subtotal was for the period of 11/18/2013- 12/14/2013 totaling $2,886.24. The second subtotal was from 12/15/2013- 12/19/2013 and totaled $451.95. Total to date was $3,338.19.
- C. Treasurer Report
- Bank account has $4,626.00 with $2,000 in prudent reserve
Motion-Donate $100 to the church for use of St. Hellen Hall. Motion Passed
- Budget: A budget was proposed, slightly larger than what was spent the past two years. This is not set is stone but was a working copy to be taken back to groups, and brought back to intergroup in Jan with proposed changes.
- Insurance: discussion about grange hall requiring insurance. Insurance has been looked into and is $500 per event or $300 to insure all events per year. Discussion was also held on whether these monies will be taken out of intergroup account or Entertainment committee account.
- Discussion of Office report and Treasurers report to be posted on the website for a greater level of transparency.
- Bylaws were signed and therefore finalized by appropriate officers. These signatures will be sent to the webmaster for posting.
- End of Year Bonus Discusion:
Motion- to give Office Manager a $300 bonus and Assistant Office Manager $100 bonus. Motion Passed
- If monies must be spent, for tax purposes due to being a non-profit, it will be up to the Advisory Board’s discretion to spend on books, literature, and new IGR manuals.
- Putting contributions report and treasurers report on the website. Tabled until January
Meeting was adjourned at 5:22pm. The next meeting will be at 4:30pm January 25th at TEC’s St. Helen’s Hall.
Yours in Service,
Cody Manriquez, Secretary