Download PDF – Advisory-Board-Meeting-Minutes-06-22-14
Central Oregon Intergroup, Inc
Advisory Board Minutes
June 22, 2014
- Meeting called to order at 4:30pm
- Quorum was not established.
- Voting member are: 4 Advisory Board, Vice Chair, and Secretary
Voting Members Present:
(Cody M-Recording Secretary/WFS) (Peggy R-Adv. Board/MMD) (Reed K-Vice Chair/Redmond Rebels) (Michael S-Adv. Board/Safe Harbor) (Bill Olsen-Adv. Board/Safe Harbor) (Pattie Olsen-Adv. Board/Safe Harbor)
Non-Voting Members Present:
(Lauren G-IGR/WFS) (Dan P-Treas/EER) (Renee H-Office Manager/) (Vickie M-Chair/Tues Night AA)
- Approval of Minutes
Minutes were read and approved
- Office Report
- Books and literature came to $1,119.65. Coins came to $580.15. Donations totaled $1,136.26. Deposits came to $2,866.06.
- Treasurer has been working w/ Office Manager on finances.
- Office Activity: 30 calls to Hotline, 11 Al-anon, 40 office visitors.
- Treasurer Report
- Finances show a slit deficit due to paying 3 months’ rent. Net income came to -$194.17.
- No activity from Entertainment Committee.
- Spirit Fest needs to be brought up to IGR’s to determine whether event can be posted on website. Discussion was held that Spirit Fest goes against traditions and is not AA related.
- Entertainment Committee: misuse of funds in past have been repaid in the amount of $1,400.00 with a remaining balance of $1,100.00. A discussion will be held in July to determine what coarse to take for unpaid funds due to death of the individual responsible. Feeling was unanimous at Advisory Board to write off debt.
Meeting was adjourned at 4:47pm. The next meeting will be at 4:30pm July 27th, at TEC’s St. Helen’s Hall.
Yours in Service,
Cody Manriquez, Secretary