Central Oregon Intergroup, Inc
Advisory Board Minutes
January 26, 2014
- Vickie called the meeting to order at 4:30pm
- Quorum was established.
- Voting member are: 3 Advisory Board, Vice Chair, and Secretary
Voting Members Present:
(Cody M-Recording Secretary/WFS) (Peggy R-Adv. Board/MMD)(Pattie O-Adv. Board/Safe Harbor)(Bill O-Adv. Board/Safe Harbor)(Reed K-Vice chair/Thur mens book)(Mike S-Adv. Board/Safe Harbor)
Non Voting Members Present:
(Vickie M-Chair/Tues nite) (Joan C-Office Mgr/EER) (Dan P-Treasurer/EER) (Lauren G/WFS)
Approval of Minutes
Minutes were read and approved
- Office Report
- There was a minor mistake- Donations total for Dec. also has a part of Nov added in. Total Donations were $2,297.04, Income from books and Literature was $1,436.45 and $814.00 for coins and etc.
- Treasurer Report
- We are just above our prudent reserve. Transition being made from former Treasurer to current Treasurer successfully and needs to retrieve QuickBooks. New Treasurer still needs to be signed onto IG account and will be done on Jan 27th. Donation was made to church for St. Helens hall.
- Insurance: Agent was contacted and estimates yearly insurance to be $600-$750 for slips-trips-and falls as well as damage. This will also cover Intergroup Office. Looking for 3 formal quotes to be brought back for Feb. meeting. Inventory of Intergroup office will be taken and be part of quotes.
- Posting contributions and treasurers report on website: IGRs receive this info monthly to take back to meetings. Discussion about problems arising from posting. No vote needed, consensus was to not post.
- Central OR Coins: Intergroup doesn’t have the financial means for start up to create coins if IGRs come decide they want these.
- Office manager and treasurers rolls: Treasurer to make all payments and payroll for IG office but not office orders. Office manager will make payments for office orders
- Motion– to discontinue non-confrence approved literature sold at IG office. Motion was not seconded, Motion Resended and will be addressed next month.
- Entertainment Trailer ownership: Owner of trailer wants to donate the trailer to IG or Individual for future use by Intergroup Entertainment committee upon death. Was discussed at Entertainment meeting and wanted to bring to the IGs attention.
Yours in Service,
Cody Manriquez, Secretary